Stage Sales & Business Development
Italy, Lombardia, Milan, Rome
Inlife changes the way how anyone can book a home in a new city, by solving the visit process and turning it into an easy online experience.
As a Sales & Business Development Intern your goal will be to find key landlord accounts, approach them and sign them in as Inlife landlords. You will be responsible for building a strong relationship with those accounts, keeping them engaged, having their listings
up-to-date, and ensuring they get bookings. You should also work together with the customer support team to ensure top-notch customer service.
- Starting: ASAP
- Location: Milan, Rome
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- Minimum 6 months internship (up to 12 months)
- Fully serviced accommodation in Lisbon provided.
- Base salary €500/month + variable bonus per results (up to €750 per month)
- Cold calling to boost the total number of house listings and the network of Italian landlord accounts registered on Inlife.
- Your goal is to build your own portfolio of clients and find new leads.
- Follow-up and perform meetings with your potential customers to close deals and upsell.
- Ensure reliable customer support when using Inlife’s platform, collect feedback to improve customer experience, create new listings and perform quality control of current offers.
- Help the Italian team to develop new business and ensure profitability, implementing the strategy for a successful market entry in the cities of Milan and Rome.
What Inlife offers you
- Training program to kick-off the essential skills for the role.
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging international expansion and make an impact on the business.
- Get to know the housing market in the biggest Italian cities and learn how to negotiate directly with landlords.
- Understand the business model and help develop innovative market strategies.
- Experience a hyper-growth startup mindset, where innovation is greeted and execution is king.
- Be part of a young, diverse, and inclusive team.
- Work in a cool and modern office environment in the heart of Lisbon.
With a disruptive approach and innovative services in the housing rentals market, finding and booking a new home with Inlife becomes a very special experience. To make this possible for everyone, we face new obstacles and challenges every day. The challenge: to keep authentic while expanding. To keep our bold value proposition of allowing everyone to visit their new home in real-time from anywhere in the world. To preserve very strong work ethics. To always bear in mind that Inlife will only grow as much as our people keep on growing.
Inlife Interns Statement
“Find out your best version. Seek excellence. Learn and thrive together.”
- You speak Italian on a native level and are fluent in English. Portuguese is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills, confidence in sales calls and face-to-face meetings.
- You are eager to learn, proactive and self-motivated, with a hands-on approach to all tasks aligned with the strategy.
- You are a student or recent graduate in Business, Marketing, Economics, Communication or a related field and have a great interest in sales.
- You are available on a full-time basis for a minimum of 6 months.